Wednesday, May 21, 2008

At this point the monkey grass came up really easily.

By now the ground was like concrete again. Molly enjoyed this project because of all the earthworms she got to snack on.


My grandfather's wheelbarrow, that my Dad gave me a few months ago. I don't know what we would've done without it.


My trooper of a husband helping me even out the ground.


Almost through with the border, and it sat like this until yesterday when I finally finished it. I haven't downloaded that picture yet.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love that you use the word "cockamamie" in your post.

I'm sure it will look awesome when you're done!

Anonymous said...

I hope so. The big joke we have is that our final picture of the project will be the landscape crew we have to hire to fix what we've done!