Monday, November 03, 2008

I am the Count - ha ha ha ha. One....Two....Three!

This picture cracks me up!

How humiliating for the Count to have to ride in his carseat, instead of swooping across the countryside like a bat!

Well, I'm not sure how much Gabriel enjoyed himself (other than getting to eat M&M's, his new favorite discovery), but his parents, grandparents, Tia Sandy and a few neighbors really had fun.  I didn't want him to look like just any old vampire, so I had glued numbers underneath his bow tie and on the back of his cape.  They had almost all fallen off by the time we made it back home.  He wouldn't sit still for the face makeup and almost went as an Indian count with a large dot between his eyes.  And when he saw himself in the mirror, he freaked out a little bit.  But he now loves looking at the pictures of himself.  And of course, he wouldn't do the laugh for anyone all evening.  I'm looking forward to next year when he can be more involved in deciding what to be and understand what's going on a little more, but I guess we did pretty well this year.

No comments: