Monday, July 27, 2009

Size is relative

I'm thinking this baby is going to be a whopper.  

I feel like I'm already as big as I was towards the end with Gabriel, and I have four months to go!  And I feel like I'm going to pop.  All the time.  The things is, I'm eating healthier with this one than I did with Gabriel, and I'm exercising much more.  But the weight keeps coming (along with the need for bigger and bigger clothes).  I didn't know underwear sizes went up that high!  My first priority was to get some more comfortable fitting clothes to see if that helps the tightness at all.  And my second strategy is to try really, really hard to eat smaller meals.  Sometimes I do pretty good, but sometimes (like today at lunch) I blow that one.  

I figured out one of the reasons I'm so much more tired this time is not only because I'm bigger, but because with Gabriel I had a desk job where I put my feet up for most of the day.  I try to sit here and there at home, but it's impossible chasing after Gabriel.  I've almost given up playing with him in his room because it involves sitting on the floor and getting up again probably 10 times every 15 minutes.   He's starting to think I'm the most un-fun Mommy EVER.  No wrestling, no piggy-back rides, no crazy dancing where I swing him around anymore.  I miss it like crazy, but I'm so happy for the reason.  I just hope he forgives me eventually.

No comments: