Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fight it!


Gabriel waiting for the garbage truck to go by where he can see it from the back yard.

Gabriel was getting ready to go spend an afternoon with Jav's Mom last Monday and I had told him to find some shoes. He came out with one blue croc and one tan croc on and announced he was wearing two different colors today. I loved this so much, because it was totally his idea, and because it shows an attempt to fend off some of the OCD that I know he has inherited from me. I know he has it, but that's a whole nuther post.

Every day this week he has come out with two different colored crocs. We have been getting great smiles at the grocery store and the library when people notice his feet. One man said to his wife as they passed us, "I bet he has another pair just like that at home." and chuckled.

No comments: