Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Pandemic sheltering - week one random thoughts

I love having dogs through this thing.  They are my only sanity sometimes.

Along with gardening.  Digging in the dirt makes me so darn happy, especially on a beautiful spring day.  Even with all of the crazy.

Jav had the thought about how valuable this time is, especially with the oldest who will be driving (!) and jaunting off to high school soon.

I am a cooking and baking FIEND.  Still enjoying it for now because we are normally so busy it is a hectic rush all the time.

We all are getting more exercise than ever before.  I'm starting to feel much less flabby - more yoga and Gabriel's running club workouts.  I'm trying to strengthen Joel's core and improve flexibility for both of them.

We have time to watch movies - we started the Lord of the Rings trilogy yesterday and the boys loved the first one.

This is making us want to continue to have a little more free time even after the Pandemic settles down.  I will have to give serious thought about helping out as much next year.

So far we are getting along pretty well.  Just some outbursts from the teenager, which is to be expected.

Small acts of kindness are so much more noticed these days, and appreciated.

No comments: