Friday, May 19, 2006

That's life

It started with Jav's car. His air conditioning went out. While the compressor was being replaced, it was discovered that his front brakes needed replacing.

Then the washing machine saga started. Apparently the keypad has gone bad on us. Two service calls and two pretty expensive parts to get it up and running again.

Last weekend, I lost my debit card somewhere. I didn't discover this until Monday, and luckily there were no charges on it. It's canceled and we're waiting on the new one.

We've been planning our one vacation this year to Padre for months. Spend one night in San Antonio, 3 days on the beach, then home. I started feeling bad Sunday evening. By the time the night before the trip came, I had a full blown bad sinus infection turning into bronchitis. So already fully packed and having to break my husband's heart, I decided we needed to stay here.

Last night we discovered our hot water heater is going out. Slowly, but still dying a slow death.

Enough already!

No comments: