Friday, March 28, 2008

Changing every day



Gabriel is growing up by leaps and bounds. I know this is good, this is what he's supposed to be doing. But I can't keep up! He's not a baby anymore and I am a little saddened by that. I am truly amazed while I watch him storming about the backyard, and wonder how this tall toddler got here so quickly. He had his 18-month checkup this week and he is still in the 97th percentile on weight, off the chart on head size, but he dipped down to 93 on height. He's still very proportional, though. I wish I could freeze-frame his very huggy personality right now. He blows kisses at everyone and spontaneously hugs all of us all the time. These pictures were taken on a gorgeous late winter day while he was discovering the little purple flowers that come up in our yard. My sweet and wonderful little man!

No comments: