Monday, October 06, 2008

Birthday party pictures

All the grandparents except my Dad, and our neighbors George and Billie.  We consider them honorary grandparents to Gabriel.

My brother and niece, Macy, with her awesome Beatles tee on.  My brother had actually ordered a pink AC/DC tee for her, and this came instead.  I call that Divine Intervention!  My Dad (aka Poppy) is playing ping pong against me in the background.  I was so proud to be winning our game until he told me halfway through that he was playing me left handed.  That's just mean.
The ping pong was SO much fun.  This is a vintage table we have now inherited from my Mom and Dad, and I hope we'll be using it often.  

The badminton was a hit too, even though it got a little steamy out in the sun sometimes.  

This was a good place to go if you got too steamy.  Andrew is valiantly guarding his balloons to the far left (even though the balloons are just out of the picture).



No comments: