Thursday, October 09, 2008

Happy Birthday, Javi!


My husband gets mentioned alot in this blog, but he rarely has the spotlight.  The reason for this is twofold.  One, the kid and the pets seem to demand more attention, and two, he prefers to stay very much out of the spotlight.  But because today is his birthday, he'll just have to put up with me because I have some things to say.  

Thanks for being an ever present and calming force to my frenetic whirlwind pace.

Thanks for putting up with my moodiness and temper, and basically laughing it off (later after I've calmed down, of course).

Thanks for eating pretty much anything I put in front of you, even though it's meant going from a most-night-meat-eater to an almost vegetarian during the week.  

Thanks for being a true Dad; not just for the fun play times but for diaper changes and middle-of-the-night back scratching too.  

Thanks for being such a thoughtful, romantic husband.

Thanks for giving my life so much more love and meaning than I ever thought it could have.

Happy Birthday, honey!





No comments: