Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A perfect day

If there were no such thing as "time" hindering me, here is how my perfect day would go:

Sleep in, at least an extra hour, which would mean 7:30 if there were time. Believe me this feels like a gift on the rare occasion that it happens.
Exercise: Yoga, walk the dog, new kick boxing DVD I got for Christmas that I've used ONCE, or weight training.
Go online and just browse Facebook and other sites to get caught up on the day before.
Get kids and breakfast ready. Read a magazine or the paper while I eat breakfast.
Play with cats for awhile, throw the ball for Tucker.
Play with the boys, sometimes together, sometimes separately. Art, music and dancing, building something, playing games. Tickle session on the floor, then piggy back rides.
Watch the birds outside. Sit at my desk that I've sat at maybe three times and write in my bird journal.
Make and eat lunch.
Get Joel down for a nap, read some books to Gabriel, then me take a nap.
Clean one room of my house really, really well.
Work on at least one project, like cleaning out a closet.
Do one or two loads of laundry.
Play outside with the boys. Run, play ball, jump on little trampoline, play hide and seek.
Do some gardening and watering out there also.
Play with or walk Tucker.
Sit and watch a cooking show. Catch up on emails/browsing.
Make a wonderful, healthy dinner.
After dinner, play a little more, then make lunches.
Play with cats again while Jav gives the boys a bath.
Put both boys to bed. Read and sing songs.
Talk to hubby about day, any problems, just whatever.
Back outside to water or put birdseed out for the next day.
Take a shower.
Check computer, fold laundry,watch TV with hubby.
Read book club book and whatever else I'm trying to read about dog or child raising.
Get 8 hours of sleep before the next day starts all over again.

This would mean that one day needs about 48 hours in it. So I get by doing about a third of this each day. And try like crazy to not get frustrated about it.

Oh yeah, and write at least one blog post each day.



No comments: