Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Cousin sleepover swap

Two or three times a year, we do a Cousin swap weekend with my parents.  Friday night my niece stays with us and my nephew stays with my parents (or vice versa), then Saturday they switch houses.  Saturday night we all eat dinner together.  It is super fun and works really well because it means Cade and Macy are here one at a time with Gabriel and will play with him.  When they're here together he sort of gets lost in the shuffle. 

This weekend was all about the Olympics and our backyard water park.  




Look at how Macy has her head tilted just right to the side.  It is so inbred in girls to pose for pictures!  What a cutie.




Time for bed!  I love this picture, and I love it when Cade and Macy can spend time with us.  Hooray!

1 comment:

Julie said...

The head-tilt is funny. Both Grace and I can picture-perfect smile on demand, which absolutely blows Jim away.